The Pee Dee Street Rodders and the City of Myrtle Beach present the annual “Run to the Sun” Car and Truck Show, Thursday through Saturday, March 16-18, at the former Myrtle Square Mall site. The annual “Run to the Sun” has been described as the “largest independent car and truck show on the East Coast,” with 3,000-plus cars and trucks from all over the United States. For more information, visit http://www.peedeestreetrodders.com.
- The History of Ocean Isle Beach: 10,000 BC – Today
- Sunset River Marketplace presents two new exhibitions opening June 7
- Carnivorous Plant Lecture at the Museum of Coastal Carolina on June 6
- Art and Food Blend at the Art Museum
- Beaufort International Film Festival Named to Top 100 Best Reviewed Festivals