The Pee Dee Street Rodders and the City of Myrtle Beach present the annual “Run to the Sun” Car and Truck Show, Thursday through Saturday, March 16-18, at the former Myrtle Square Mall site. The annual “Run to the Sun” has been described as the “largest independent car and truck show on the East Coast,” with 3,000-plus cars and trucks from all over the United States. For more information, visit http://www.peedeestreetrodders.com.
- DragonBoat Beaufort Announces Open Registration for DRAGONBOAT RACE DAY 2017
- Sea Turtle Program at the Museum of Coastal Carolina
- Sunset River Marketplace features group show Blooms through June 3
- Surf Fishing for Fun at Museum of Coastal Carolina
- Spartanburg SC West Main Artists Co-Op Opens Three New Exhibits in May