The Art of the Brick®, a globally-touring exhibition of sculptures created entirely of LEGO® bricks, is now on display at the Franklin G. Burroughs-Simeon B. Chapin Art Museum in Myrtle Beach. The exhibit fills the museum’s entire two floors of gallery space, and one of the knowledgeable docents can point out the intricate – and often hidden – details in these incredible works of art.
- DragonBoat Beaufort Receives $5000 Donation from Tiny House Show Organizers
- Lowcountry Community Concert Band presents Winter Soundscapes
- Missy Ricker, Set Decorator for Film and Television, to Receive Behind the Scenes Award
- Docent Tours Offered for Grand Strand Collects Exhibition
- Beer and Brats Fundraiser at the Museum of Coastal Carolina on November 24