MARK YOUR CALENDARS for the 2017 Marathon Weekend
- Thursday, March 2, 2017 HTC Runner's Expo opens
- Friday, March 3, 2017 Ripley's Aquarium Family Fun Run
- Friday, March 3, 2017 Bojangles' 5K
- Saturday, March 4, 2017 Myrtle Beach Marathon
- Saturday, March 4, 2017 Dasani Half Marathon
- Saturday, March 4, 2017 ABC15 Marathon Team Relay
Early bird registration for 2017 is OPEN!! Register for the 2017 Full Marathon, Half Marathon and Marathon Team Relay and receive Early Bird rates - the lowest rates of the year are available through Saturday, April 2nd, 2016! Visit mbmarathon.com.
Save $20 off regular 2017 entry fees:
- Full Marathon: Regularly $85 discounted to $65
- Half Marathon: Regularly $75 discounted to $55
- Team Relay: Regularly $125 per team discounted to $105
Applications for the $1,000 Myrtle Beach Marathon College Scholarship due April 15, 2016
The Myrtle Beach Marathon Scholarship, founded in 2005, is a program intended to support graduating high school senior scholar athletes from Horry County, SC in their quest for a college education. Up to three (one time) $1,000 scholarships will be awarded annually to an outstanding scholar athlete who has participated in any Myrtle Beach Marathon event as either a participant or volunteer. Deadline for completed applications is Wednesday, April 15, 2015!
For more information and scholarship application, please visit our website www.mbmarathon.com and click on the SCHOLARSHIPS tab. Deadline for completed applications is Friday, April 15, 2016.
2016 RACE RESULTS BY EVENT
Full Marathon Male: Bradley Reach of Marion, IL, 2:39:51
Full Marathon Female: Lauren Liuzzo of Somerville, MA, 3:02:58
Half Marathon Male: Mike Mitchell of Mint Hill, NC, 1:11:07
Half Marathon Female: Erin Dillon of Raleigh, NC, 1:19:55
Marathon Team Relay: Team Wesleyan Christian Academy of High Point, NC, 2:47:22
5K Male: Stephan St. Martin of Quebec City, Canada 15:12
5K Female: Letitia Saayman of Myrtle Beach, SC 17:38
For more information on the 2017 Myrtle Beach Marathon Race Weekend, please visit www.mbmarathon.com. Weekend events include full marathon, half marathon, marathon team relay, 5K and 1 mile fun run.