October 6-7, 2017
Burroughs & Chapin Pavilion Place
The Myrtle Beach Downtown Redevelopment Corporation and the City of Myrtle Beach cohost the Second Annual Myrtle Beach Seafood Festival on Friday and Saturday, October 6-7. The festival is free to attend, and various seafood vendors will be on hand to help celebrate the event.
Look for kid-friendly activities, a beer and wine garden, live entertainment, contests, an exotic car show and more!
This year’s event also includes a volleyball tournament! For details, visit www.volleyamerica.com/VA-Beach-Volleyball-Event.aspx?EventID=3462. Questions? Call 843-918-1055 or visit www.myrtlebeachboardwalk.com/.
Friday, October 6
· 6:00 p.m. – Jim Quick & Coastline Band Performance
· Time TBA – Hush Puppy Contest (NEW)
Saturday, October 7
· 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. – Exotic Car Show (NEW)
· 11:00 a.m. – The Embers Performance, featuring Craig Woolard
· 1:30 p.m. – The Catalinas Performance
· 2:00 p.m. – Oyster Shucking Contest (NEW)
· 5:00 p.m. – Fantastic Shakers Performance