ArtFields is a unique 10-day (April 21 – 29, 2017) Southern art fest in the historic community of Lake City, SC. Over 400 masterpieces will be displayed in locally-owned venues, from renovated warehouses from the 1920s to Smithsonian-qualified art galleries to upscale restaurants and start-up boutiques, in a mutual celebration of art and community.
- The History of Ocean Isle Beach: 10,000 BC – Today
- Sunset River Marketplace presents two new exhibitions opening June 7
- Carnivorous Plant Lecture at the Museum of Coastal Carolina on June 6
- Art and Food Blend at the Art Museum
- Beaufort International Film Festival Named to Top 100 Best Reviewed Festivals