Ocean Boulevard’s 2014 St. Patrick’s Day Celebration
12:00 – 11:00 p.m., Saturday, March 15
Ocean Boulevard, Downtown Myrtle Beach
Downtown Myrtle Beach, SC, is the place to be Saturday, March 15, for Ocean Boulevard’s 2014 St. Patrick’s Day Celebration, featuring music, fun and authentic Irish food and beverage!
Activities include live performances, kids’ zone, games and more, from noon until 11:00 p.m. Ocean Boulevard will be closed to vehicles from Mr. Joe White Avenue to Ninth Avenue North. For more information, contact Sherri Loomis at 843-421-9848. Here’s the schedule of musical acts!
Music and Entertainment
- Myrtle Beach Regional Pipe and Drum Band (to play between performances)
- Lee Travis and the Bounty Hunters
- Dino Capone’s School of Rock, featuring Collision Course
- Mike O’Donnell
- Paul Grimshaw Band
- Gravy, featuring The Asheville Horns
- Ben Fagan and the Holy City Hooligans
- Elise Testone (from American Idol and a CCU alum!)