Yoga Holidays Worldwide is a new app for iPhones and iPads by journalist and experienced yoga practitioner, Sue White. The author, a regular contributor to Australian Yoga Journaland the Sydney Morning Herald, has brought together over 140 of the best yoga breaks on the planet.
With listings from Brazil to Bermuda to Bali and back again, you’ll find luxury resorts where the yoga is an optional (but welcome) addition to a restorative vacation; jungle lodges where you can do tree pose with the toucans; and Italian Villas where a drop of wine or two accompanies your home-cooked meals. Yoga Holidays Worldwide also contains over 1500 photos, filters for price and location, and categories including child friendly, yoga festivals, yoga towns and teachers who travel. $2.99 from the App Store.
- The History of Ocean Isle Beach: 10,000 BC – Today
- Sunset River Marketplace presents two new exhibitions opening June 7
- Carnivorous Plant Lecture at the Museum of Coastal Carolina on June 6
- Art and Food Blend at the Art Museum
- Beaufort International Film Festival Named to Top 100 Best Reviewed Festivals